Playlist: WMEB Blues Top 20 for April, 2011

Michael Murphy murph@MAINE.EDU
Sun May 1 17:10:28 EDT 2011

Blues Top 20 for the month ending 04/30/2011
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy

 1 Marcia Ball / Roadside Attractions / Alligator
 2 Jimmy Thackery & The Drivers / Feel The Heat / White River
 3 Nellie "Tiger" Travis / I'm Going Out Tonight / Benevolent Blues
 4 Johnny Rawls / Memphis Still Got Soul / Catfood
 5 Grana Louise / Gettin' Kinda Rough! / Delmark
 6 Beautiful Bobby Blackmon / Yeah Baby! Chillin' w/ the Blues / B3 Records
 7 R. Del Grosso/J.D.T. Richardson / Time Slips On By / Mandolin Blues
 8 Various Artists / Mistakes Were Made / Broke & Hungry
 9 Gina Sicilia / Can't Control Myself / SwingNation/Vizztone
10 Slam Allen / This World / Soulworking Music
11 Dana Fuchs / Love To Beg / Ruf
12 Tracy Nelson / Victim Of The Blues / Delta Groove
13 Roy Gaines / Tuxedo Blues / Black Gold
14 Kaye Bohler / Like A Flower / Kaye Bohler
15 Terry Quiett Band / Just My Luck / Lucky Bag
16 Chris Bergson Band / Imitate The Sun / 2 Shirts
17 Big Head Blues Club / 100 Years Of Robert Johnson / Rykodisc
18 Ben Waters / Boogie 4 Stu / Eagle
19 Tweed Funk / Bringin It / Tweed Tone
20 Al Basile / The Goods / Sweetspot

--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu

If you do not understand my silence
you will not understand my words.

http://whittlingfog.blogspot.com
  An occasional tableaux for photos, thoughts
  and other grand and/or futile gestures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whittlingfog/
http://www.flickr.com/people/whittlingfog/