Playlist: 5/1/11 Sunday Morning Blues Podcast WRTB-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun May 1 20:10:09 EDT 2011

Part One

Charley Patton / Shake It and Break It (But Don’t Let It Fall Mama) / The Definitive Charley Patton / Catfish
Bill Abel / The Mississippi Diddley / Mistakes Were Made: Five Years of Raw Blues, Damaged Livers & Questionable Business Decisions / Broke & Hungry
-
Eric Bibb / Walkin’ Blues Again / Troubadour Live with Staffan Astner / Telarc
Hot Tuna / Children of Zion / Steady As She Goes / Red House
Rich Del Grosso – Jonn Del Toro Richardson / Where’s Laura? / Time Slips On By / Mandolin Blues
-
Tracy Nelson / Shoot My Baby / Victim of the Blues / Delta Groove
Ben Waters / Boogie Woogie Stomp / Boogie 4 Stu – A Tribute to Ian Stewart / Eagle
Marcia Ball / We Fell Hard / Roadside Attractions / Alligator

Part Two

Little Walter / My Babe / Little Walter – His Best / Chess MCA
Lacy Gibson / Wish Me Well / Living Chicago Blues – Vol. III / Alligator
Dave Weld and The Imperial Flames / She’s Mine / Burnin’ Love / Delmark
-
Tab Benoit / A Whole Lotta Soul / Medicine / Telarc
Trampled Under Foot / Bad Woman Blues / Wrong Side of the Blues / Tuf-Vizztone
Jimmy Tackery and the Drivers / Take My Blues / Feel The Heat / WRR
-
Doug MacLeod / The Nature of the Man / Brand New Eyes / Fresh!
Lauren Sheehan / Can’t Afford to Lose My Man / Rose City Ramble / Wilson River
Rory Block / Worried Mind / Shake ‘Em On Down / Stony Plain

Part Three

Otis Rush / Reap What You Sow / Mourning in the Morning / Cotillion-Atlantic
Barbara Carr / A Woman Can Take It and She Can Dish It Out / Blues Mix: Volume 2 – Old School Blues / Ecko
-
The Steve Miller Band / Can’t Be Satisfied / Let Your Hair Down / Roadrunner
Big Joe and the Dynaflows / Bad Case of Love / You Can’t Keep a Big Man Down / Severn
Al Basile / Reality Show / The Goods / Sweetspot
-
Solomon Burke & De Dijk / Hold On Tight / Hold On Tight / Verve Forecast
Johnny Rawls / My Guitar / Memphis Still Got Soul / Catfood

Part Four

Cash Box Kings / Fallin’ Down / I-94 Blues / Blue Bella
Lil’ Ed and The Blues Imperials / Check My Baby’s Oil / Full Tilt / Alligator
-
Fruteland Jackson / Sitting On My Front Porch / Tell Me What You Say / Electro-Fi
John Primer / Love in My Heart for You / All Original / Blues House Productions
-
Lurrie Bell / Missing You / Let’s Talk About Love / Aria B.G.
Guy King / Countdown/Think / Livin’ It / IBF

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues Podcast
www.mmrfd.com/podcast
WRTB-FM