Playlist: 5/8/11 Sunday Morning Blues Podcast WRTB-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun May 8 20:04:27 EDT 2011

Part One

Robert Johnson / Kind Hearted Woman Blues – I Believe I’ll Dust My Broom – Sweet Home Chicago – Ramblin’ On My Mind – When You Got A Good Friend / Robert Johnson – The Centennial Collection / Columbia Legacy
-
Buddy Guy / Living Proof / Living Proof / Silvertone – Jive
Solomon Burke / Nothing’s Impossible / Nothing’s Impossible / One Whole Entertainment - E1 Music
-
The Nighthawks / The Chicken and The Hawk / Last Train to Bluesville / Rip Bang
John Hammond / Slick Crown Vic / Rough & Tough / Chesky

Part Two

Robert Johnson / Come On In My Kitchen – Terraplane Blues – Phonograph Blues – 32-20 Blues – Cross Roads Blues / Robert Johnson – The Centennial Collection / Columbia Legacy
-
The Derek Trucks Band / Down Don’t Bother Me / Roadsongs / Sony Masterworks
Matt Hill / When I Get Drunk / On The Floor / Deep Fryed – Vizztone
-
Robin Rogers / You Don’t Know / Back in the Fire / Blind Pig
Bob Corritore and Friends / What Kind of Man Is This? / Harmonica Blues / Delta Groove
Ruthie Foster / Nickel and A Nail / The Truth According to Ruthie Foster / Blue Corn Music

Part Three

Robert Johnson / Walkin’ Blues – I’m a Steady Rollin’ Man – From Four Until Late – Traveling Riverside Blues – Love In Vain Blues /Robert Johnson – The Centennial Collection / Columbia Legacy
-
Irma Thomas & Dr. John / Be You / Simply Grand / Rounder
Pinetop Perkins – Willie “Big Eyes” Smith / Take My Hand, Precious Lord / Joined at the Hip / Telarc
-
Charlie Musselwhite / Just You, Just Blues / The Well / Alligator
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band – Bryan Lee / How Many More Years / Live! In Chicago / Roadrunner

Part Four

Marcia Ball / Everybody’s Looking for the Same Thing / Roadside Attractions / Alligator
Shirley Johnson / You’re Reckless / Blues Attack / Delmark
-
Bob Levis / Barstool Breakdown / Barstool Blues / Big Paw
Steve Ditzell & Blue Lightning / Had My Fun / Blues for Theresa / Steve Ditzell
-
Magic Slim and the Teardrops / Sunny Road Blues / Raising the Bar / Blind Pig
Larry McCray / Really Knocked Me Out / Larry McCray / Magnolia

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues Podcast
www.mmrfd.com/podcast
WRTB-FM