SBC: Jeff Bridges Likes This App

Ricky Stevens deltabluz@HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 16 07:19:27 EDT 2011

Great idea, Chuck. My experience with Jay Sieleman is that he loves to hear well thought out suggestions from members.

Now for a couple of questions.

1.  Which of the two and a half Blues Foundation staff members should be working on this?
2. Are you a member?  If not, you can join and pay your dues here:  https://www.blues.org/#ref=members_index

Ricky Stevens

Arkabutla, Mississippi