Ted Gerrits - Acoustic Mud

Ron Weinstock rbluesw@YAHOO.COM
Wed May 18 07:52:56 EDT 2011

Thanks, Wil should remember that those of us on the west coast of the
Atlantic could use some onformation on some of these artists.
Ron

As to Mr. Meister, as someone who once called some artist (I forget whom),
legendary but obscure, I am sure I will continue to overuse this term, but
point well made.
Ron
Perhaps legebndary might be approprauite for