PLAYLIST: 5-20-11 ~ The South Side, blues & soul KHUM

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sun May 22 13:38:15 EDT 2011

Web archive: Click Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side for May 20th, 2011
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC/GMT
http://www.khum.com/khumstream
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
Duke Robillard * Slim Jenkin's Joint * World Full of Blues * Stony Plain
Tad Robinson * Full Attention Blues * Back In Style * Severn
Professor Longhair * Hey Now Baby * New Orleans Piano * Atlantic
The Hollywood Blue Flames * Nit Wit * Deep In America * Delta Groove
Elmore James * No Love In My Heart * Best of the Modern Years * Capitol
Johnny Moeller * Raise Your Hands * BlooGaLoo * Severn
Shakey Jake * It Won't Happen Again * The BluesvilleYears Vol 12 * Prestige
Tracy Nelson * Lead a Horse to Water * Victim of the Blues * Delta Groove
Sonny Terry & Brownie McGee * Lose Your Money * Backwater Blues * Fantasy
Rick Estrin & the Nightcats * You Can't Come Back * Twisted * Alligator
James Brown * I'll Never, Never Let You Go * Roots of a Revolution * Polydor
Marty Grebb * Can't Get You Out of My Mind * High Steppin' * Ind
Etta James * The Sky Is Crying * Blues to the Bone * RCA Victor

8pm
Mikey Junior * You All Alone * It Ain't Hard to Tell *
Baby Huey * Listen To Me * The Baby Huey Story: The Living Legend * Rhino
Rusty Zinn * Mimi * Confessin' * Black Top
Bobby "Blue" Bland * There's a Rat Loose in My House * Memphis Monday
Morning * Malaaco
Jimmy Rogers` * That's All Right * Blues from Up the Country * Delmark
Robert Cray * Chicken In the Kitchen * Cookin' in Mobile * Vanguard
Slim Harpo * Don't Start Crying Now * Raining In My Heart  * Hip-O
Janiva Magness * Think * Legendary Rhythm & Blues Revue * Alligator
Ray Charles * Mess Around * The Birth of Soul * Atlantic
Ray Charles * What Kind of Man Are You * The Ray Charles Story Vol 2 *
Atlantic/Rhino
Paul deLay Band * Over & Done * Nice & Strong * Evidence

9pm
Katie Webster * Who's Making Love * Deluxe Edition * Alligator
Tab Benoit * Long Lonely Bayou * Medicine * Telarc
Ted Hawkins * Watch Your Step * The Rounder Records Story * Rounder
Lee Dorsey * Give It Up * Wheelin' & Dealin' * Arista
James Harman * Dirty Work at the Crossroads * Mo' Napkins Please *
Cannonball
Susan Tedeschi * There's a Break In the Road * Back to the River * Verve
Rory Block * Shake 'Em On Down * Blues Walkin' Like a Man * Stony Plain
Percy Welsh * Throw This Poor Dog a Bone * Midnight Blues Party * Electro-Fi
CC Adcock * Ya'll'd Think She'd Be Good 2 Me * Lafayette Marquis * Yep Doc
Little Walter * You're So Fine * Complete Chess Masters * Hip-O
Johnny Adams * Half Awoke * One Foot In the Blues * Rounder
Grady Champion * Laugh, Smile & Cry Sometimes * Dreamin' * GSM

Mailing Address
The South Side, Chas Lewis
3432 N Street, Eureka, CA 95503