PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe'9/1/12

David Carrigan papajoe61@HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 1 19:21:39 EDT 2012

My show # 667. Occupation Blues was the Saturday Blue Plate Special today.  Hard work blues opened the show.

Papajoe (David Carrigan)
101 CAC WWSP
Reserve Street UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481

Saturdays 3-7PM
listen live www.uwsp.edu/stuorg.wwsp
September 1, 2012
Muddy Waters /Hoochie Coochie Man /EP Collection /See for Miles
Blues for Labor Day "Hard Work Blues"
Leadbelly /Can't You Line 'Em /Definitive Collection v1 /Catfish
Jimmy Baby Face Lewis /Every Sunday Before Monday /Complete Rec. '47-'54 /Blue Moon
Bill Darnell /Alarm Clock Boogie /Black and White Roots of Rock'n Roll /Indigo
Ray Charles /I'll Do Anything But Work /Swing Time Jive /Night Train
Frank Frost /Big Boss Man /Jelly Roll King /Charly
Little Willie Pollard/67 Blues /West Coast Guitar Killers v3 /El Segundo
Andrew McMahon /Worked Hard All My Life /Blueblood /Dharma
Rufus Thomas /All Night Worker /That Woman is Poison! /Alligator

New on the Menu
Hadda Brooks /Swinging the Boogie /Modern Music - The First Year 1945 /Ace
Robert Lockwood Jr. /Sweet Woman from Main /Sweet Home Chicago / Fuel

Mr. Nick and the Dirty Tricks /Worn Out /Oh Wow! /Jellyroll
Rick Estrin and the Nightcats /Brokeand Lonesome /One Wrong Turn /Alligator
Jeremiah Johnson Band /Black and Blue /Brand Spank'n New /self

Magic Slim /Hard Luck Blues /Bad Boy /Blind Pig

Willie Smith with Roger Hurricane Wilson /Scratch My Back /Live Blues Protected by Smith and Wilson /Blue Storm
Joanne Shaw Taylor /Jealousy /Almost Always Never /Ruf

Ron Hacker /Two Timin' Woman /Live in San Francisco /WTB
Jeff Strahan /Gonna be Blue /Blue 'til I Die /Squaw Peaks
Michael Burks /Storm Warning /Show of Strength /Alligator
Terry Quiett Band /Short Dress /A Night at the Orpheum /Lucky Bag

Linsey Alexander /Going Up On the Roof /Been There, Done That /Delmark
Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band /Shake 'em Off Like Fleas /Between the Ditches /Side One Dummy
Dave Widow /Don't Press Send /Waiting for the World to End /WM

Saturday Blue Plate Special  "Occupation Blues "
Mississippi Sheiks /Bootlegger's Blues /Best of /Columbia
Tampa Red /Turpentine Blues /Guitar Wizard /Columbia
Casey Bill Weldon /WPA Blues /Essential /Classics
Memphis Minnie /Hustlin' Woman Blues /Four Women Blues /MCA
Jimmy Witherspoon /Shipyard Woman Blues /Urban Blues Singing Legend v1 /JSP
Three Bits of Rhythm /I Used to Work in Chicago /Modern Music-The First Year 1945 /Ace
Roy Brown /Butcher Pete /Good Rocking Tonight /Rhino
Big Mama Thornton /Cotton Picking Blues /1950-1953 /Classics
Willie Nix /Truckin' Little Woman /Chess Blues v2 /Chess
Dr. Ross /General Motors Blues /The Harmonica Boss /Fortune
Sunnyland Slim /Levee Camp Moan /Blues Anytime /Evidence
Soldier Boy Houston /Far East Blues /Hollywood Blues v1 '48-'53 /JSP
B.B. King  /Mr. Pawnbroker /My Kind of Blues /Ace
Frank Floyd /Great Medical Menagerist /The Missing Link /Memphis International
James Cotton /Cotton Crop Blues /Antone's 10th Anniversary /Antone's
Lil'Ed /Car Wash Blues /Roughhousin' /Alligator
Otis and the Alligators /Brick Layin' Man /Serious Alligations /False Dog
James Harman /Lock Doctor /Black and White /Black Top
Bernard Allison /Garbage Man /Keepin' the Blues Alive /Cannonball
Long John Hunter /Locksmith Man /Swinging from the Rafters/Alligator
Louisiana Red /Let Me be Your Electrician /Millennium Blues /Earwig
Zora Young /My Man's an Undertaker /Learned My Lesson /Delmark
Watermelon Slim /She Makes Me Earn My Money /Big Shoes to Fill /Southern
Lavelle White /Computer Blues /Into the Mystic /Antone's
Jack Bruce /Politician /Cities of the Heart /CMP
Matthew Skoller /Get Paid /These Kind of Blues /T&G
Cadillac Pete /U.S. Postal Service Worker /Cruisin' for a Bluesin'/CPR