NBC: creative explanation of price-fixing

Jimmy Jacobs jacobslawoffice@KNOLOGY.NET
Fri Sep 7 15:12:23 EDT 2012

This may be a SBC post since it deals with pricing for music downloads.  I
think some on the L will find it interesting.  I hope this link works.

A California lawyer asked the court for permission to file an "amicus" brief
in the Amazon/Apple price-fixing case and was told that he had to  limit it
to five pages.  The link is to the very creative (and effective, IMO)
submission he made.  I am impressed and feeling inadequate!

 <https://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhYeEVld0FPSHcwTWRVag>
AppleAmicusBrief (090412).pdf