Johnny Childs On My Blog

mannish mannish@WINDSTREAM.NET
Sun Sep 9 10:33:34 EDT 2012

I feel sorry for the guy. We all know how frustrating & mostly futile it
is to play/promote non mainstream music. He was actually successful in
his efforts of getting more attention. I do not think he is bad player
at all just another frustrated non mainstream musician that let the
frustration get the best of him.  That frustration and futility has
ruined a lot of people. I am sure most musicians and artists have seen
others attain success and thought I can do that, or I can do
better......It will drive you slap-dab crazy if you let it