Playlist: 9/9/12 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Sep 9 11:04:47 EDT 2012

Sunday Morning Blues 9/9/12
6AM
Muddy Waters / Trouble No More / The Best of Muddy Waters / MCA
-
Rick Holmstrom / Cruel Sunrise / Cruel Sunrise / M.C. Records
Shemekia Copeland / Can’t Let Go / 33 1/3 / Telarc
-
Ry Cooder / Mutt Romney Blues / Election Special / Nonesuch
Willie “Big Eyes” Smith & Roger “Hurricane” Wilson / Rub My Back /Live Blues Protected by Smith & Wilson / Bluestorm
-
R.L. Burnside / Rollin’ & Tumblin’ / Mr. Wizard / Fat PossumEpitaph
-
Smokin’ Joe Kubek & Bnois King / Poor Boy Blues / Close to the Bone/ Delta Groove
Magic Slim & The Teardrops / I Got Money / Bad Boy / Blind Pig
-
Ian Siegal & The Mississippi Mudbloods / Loose Cannon / Candy StoreKid / Nugene
Michael Burks / I Want to Get You Back / Show of Strength / Alligator
-
Robert Cray Band / I’ll Always Remember You / Nothin But Love /Provogue
-
Chick Willis / The Blues Is Gone / Blues Me Before You Lose Me / CDS

7AM
Deanna Bogart / Blues at 11 /Pianoland / Blind Pig
Otis Spann / The Blues NeverDie / Bluesville / Concord
-
Doug Deming & The JewelTones / Lucky Charm / What’s It Gonna Take / DemBlues Productions
Dennis Gruenling / Rockin’All Day (Reelin’ & Rockin’) / “Rockin’ All Day” / BackBender
-
Corky Siegel’s Chamber Blues/ It’s Too Early in the Morning, Irene / Complementary Colors / Gadfly
J.B. Ritchie / Messin’ withthe Kid / Power Blues / TearDrop
-
Debbie Davies / Goin’ to aGaggle / After the Fall / M.C. Records
-
John Primer / Power ofAttorney / Blues on Solid Ground / Blues House Productions
Linsey Alexander / Looks LikeIt’s Gonna Rain / Been There Done That / Delmark
-
Howard and the White Boys /Walking to My Baby / Made in Chicago / Evidence
Arnold – Primer – Branch –Bell – Johnson / Yonder Wall / Chicago Blues A Living History – The(R)evolution Continues / Raisin’ Music
-
Mississippi Heat / Jumpin’ inChi-Town / Let’s Live It Up! / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road