Johnny Childs On My Blog

scottcable@AOL.COM scottcable@AOL.COM
Sun Sep 9 11:13:29 EDT 2012

I dont feel sorry for him at all......I think he is hliarious and the uptight bloozers just dont get it. If that parody bothers you then maybe you just need to rewatch it and understand he is a pretty funny guy and not trying to insult anyone. When Saturday Night live was still relevant they did parodies like it all the time.

-----Original Message-----
From: mannish <mannish@WINDSTREAM.NET>
To: BLUES-L <BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM>
Sent: Sun, Sep 9, 2012 10:40 am
Subject: Re: Johnny Childs On My Blog

I feel sorry for the guy. We all know how frustrating & mostly futile it
s to play/promote non mainstream music. He was actually successful in
is efforts of getting more attention. I do not think he is bad player
t all just another frustrated non mainstream musician that let the
rustration get the best of him.  That frustration and futility has
uined a lot of people. I am sure most musicians and artists have seen
thers attain success and thought I can do that, or I can do
etter......It will drive you slap-dab crazy if you let it