PLAYLIST: 9-14-12 * The South Side * Blues & Soul

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sat Sep 15 15:50:05 EDT 2012

Under Options Click on Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Sept 14th, 2012 * Playlist for The South Side
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM * Humboldt Co, CA
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

* Happy Birthday to Darrell Nulisch * Born 9-14-52

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
Kim Wilson * The Lighthouse Is Gone * Smokin' Joint * MC Records
Duke Robillard * Real Live Wire * Exalted Lover * Stony Plain
Doug MacLeod * One Fool Show * Dubb * Black & Tan
Darrell Nulisch * Let a Woman Be a Woman * Just For You * Severn
Adrian Duke * Get On the Right Track * Never Find Another * Ind
Lynn August * Love At First Sight * Sauce Piquante * Black Top
Terry Hanck * Good Good Rockin' Goin' On * Always * VizzTone
Darrell Nulisch * Feel Like Ramblin * Goin' Back To Dallas * Severn
Volker Strifler * Wait a Minute * Let the Music Rise * VizzTone
Willie B. Huff * Operator 209 * Underground Blues Essentials * Master
Classics
Terry Hanck * Ain't That Just Like a Woman * Look Out! * Delta Groove

8pm
Ronnie Earl w/Darrel Nulisch * Ships Passing In the Night * Soul Searching *
Black Top
BB King * Paying the Cost To Be the Boss * Greatest Hits * MCA
Darrell Nulisch * Mean Old World * I Like It That Way * Severn
Little Richard * Second Line * Second Coming * WB/Rhino
Mississippi Heat * Granny Mae * Delta Bound * Delmark
The Harpoonist & the Axe Murderer * Wake Up * Checkered Past * Ind
Ry Cooder * Kool-Aid * Election Special * Nonesuch
Mitch Woods & the Rocket 88s  * Gumbo Blues * Gumbo Blues * Club 88
Trampled Under Foot * Wrong Side of the Blues * Wrong Side of the Blues *
VizzTone
Darrell Nulisch * It's a Shame * Just For You * Severn
JB Lenoir * Don't Dog Your Woman * 1955-56 * Classics

9pm
Ian Siegal & The Mississippi Mudbloods * I Am the Train * Candy Store Kid *
Nugene
Wiley & the Checkmates * Guess You Wouldn't Know * We Call It Soul * Rabbit
Factory
William Clarke * Daddy Pinocchio * 40th Anniversary Collection * Alligator
Michelle Willson * Pleasin' You * Wake Up Call * Bullseye
Janiva Magness * Don't Do It * What Love Will Do * Alligator
Darrell Nulisch * Too Young To Die * Goin' Back To Dallas * Severn
Albert King * You're Gonna Need Me * King of the Blues Guitar * Atlantic
Ronnie Earl w/Darrell Nulisch * I Want To Shout About It * Heart & Soul *
Shout Factory
Vance Kelly * You Steppin' Out * Tell Me Why * Wolf
Rick Holmstrom * Creepin' In * Cruel Sunrise * MC Records
Darrell Nulisch & Texas Heat * Inside Out * Business as Usual * Black Top
James Harman * Skeet-A-Little Taste * Lonesome Moon Trance * Gulf Coast

Mailing Address
KHUM – Chas Lewis
The South Side
3432 N Street