PLAYLIST: BLUES BEFORE MONDAY SEPT. 16, 2012

kmsublues@AOL.COM kmsublues@AOL.COM
Mon Sep 17 15:44:08 EDT 2012

BLUES BEFORE MONDAY SEPT. 16, 2012 PLAYLIST - on KMSU/KMSK & the Maverick Radio Network (Mankato, Austin, Albert Lea & Fairmont, Minnesota), 89.7, 91.3 or 91.9 FM, WWW.KMSU.ORG Minnesota State University--Mankato, Mankato, Minnesota. Contact: Mark Halverson,133 Lincoln Street, Mankato, MN 56001; FAX: (507) 345-6407; or at KMSUBLUES@AOL.COM.

7-10:00 PM CST
Hour 1
Big Walter Horton/with Carey Bell/Have a Good Time/Alligator
Rory Block/Samson & Delilah/I Belong to the Band/Stony Plain
Jason Ricci/Mr. Satan/Rocket Number 9/Eclecto Groove
Catfish Keith/Put on a Buzz/Buzz/FishTail
Muddy Waters/All Aboard/Fathers And Sons/Chess
Charlie Musselwhite/Temperature/Memphis, Tennessee/MCA
Billy Branch & The Sons Of Blues/Small Town Baby/Where's My Money/Evidence
Memphis Slim/Steady Rolling Blues/Steady Rolling Blues/Bluesville
Robert Cray/Won't You Give Him (One More Chance)/Take Your Shoes Off/Ryko
Ry Cooder/Mutt Romney Blues/Election Special/Nonesuch
Ry Cooder/No Banker Left Behind/Pull Up Some Dust and Sit Down/Nonesuch
Davina & the Vagabonds/I'm Gonna Be a Wheel Someday/Live @ the Times/DTV
Lamont Cranston Band/Big Money/With Bruce McCabe/High Temperature
Tedeschi Trucks Band/Bound For Glory/Revelator/Sony
Hour 2
James Solberg/Bubba's Boogie/L.A. Blues/Ruf
James Solberg/L.A. Blues/L.A. Blues/Ruf
James Solberg/Ballad of a Thin Man/L.A. Blues/Ruf
James Solberg/Robb's Shuffle/L.A. Blues/Ruf
Guitar Slim/The Things That I Used To Do/Sufferin' Mind/Specialty
Clarence Gatemouth Brown/Baby Take It Easy/Texas Swing/Rounder
B.B. King/Please Love Me/Singin' The Blues/Crown
Clifton Chnier/Release Me/The King Of Zydeco Live At Montreux/Arhoolie
Etta James/I Got The Will/Seven Year Itch/Island
Smokin' Joe Kubek & Bnois King/Poor Boy Blues/Close to the Bone/Delta Groove
Smokin' Joe Kubek & Bnois King/Can't Let Go/Close to the Bone/Delta Groove
Smokin' Joe Kubek & Bnois King/Yankin' My Chain/Close to the Bone/Delta Groove
Smokin' Joe Kubek & Bnois King/Drowning in Red Ink/Close to the Bone/Delta Groove
Smokin' Joe Kubek & Bnois King/Mama's Bad Luck Child/Close to the Bone/Delta Groove
HOUR 3
Alvin Lee/Still on the Road to Freedom/Still on the Road to Freedom/Sony
Alvin Lee/Listen to your Radio Station/Still on the Road to Freedom/Sony
Alvin Lee/Midnight Creeper/Still on the Road to Freedom/Sony
Alvin Lee/Save My Stuff/Still on the Road to Freedom/Sony
Alvin Lee//Still on the Road to Freedom/Sony
Alvin Lee//Still on the Road to Freedom/Sony
Sunny Crownover/Oh Yes I Will/Right Here Right Now/Shining Stone
Sunny Crownover/Roll Me Daddy/Right Here Right Now/Shining Stone
Sunny Crownover/Right Here Right Now/Right Here Right Now/Shining Stone
Sunny Crownover/Hi-Heels and Home Cookin'/Right Here Right Now/Shining Stone
Sunny Crownover/Warned/Right Here Right Now/Shining Stone