Playlist: 9/30/12 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Sep 30 10:53:55 EDT 2012

Sunday Morning Blues 9/30/12
6AM
AlbertKing / Oh, Pretty Woman / Born Under a Bad Sign / Rhino Atlantic
-
MississippiHeat / Granny Mae / Delta Bound / Delmark
LittleFeat / Mellow Down Easy / Rooster Rag / Hot Tomato – Rounder
-
MariaMuldaur / Me and My Chauffeur Blues / …First Came Memphis Minnie / Stony Plain
Smokin’Joe Kubek & Bnois King / Get Out There and Get It / Close to the Bone /Delta Groove
-
JohnLee Hooker / Big Road / Face to Face / Eagle
-
BettyeLaVette / Yesterday Is Here / Thankful N’ Thoughtful / Anti
EricLindell / All Alone / I Still Love You / Sparco
-
SunnyCrownover / One Woman Man / Right Here Right Now / Blue Duchess
RobertCray Band / A Memo / Nothin But Love / Provogue
-
MichaelBurks / Little Juke Joint / Show of Strength / Alligator
-
AlbertCollins / If You Love Me Like You Say / Frostbite / Alligator

7AM
Koko Taylor / Black Rat / OldSchool / Alligator
-
Joe Bonamassa / If HeartachesWere Nickels / Beacon Theatre – Live from New York / J&R Adventures
Pistol Pete / 21stCentury Bluesman / 21st Century Bluesman / P-Vine
-
Studebaker John’s Maxwell StreetKings / I’ll Always Be the Same / That’s the Way Do / Delmark
-
Michael Coleman / Cold, ColdFeeling / Do Your Thing! / Delmark
Peaches Staten / Bad Case ofLovin’ You / Live at Legends / Swississippi
-
Shirley Johnson / You’reReckless / Blues Attack / Delmark
Sugar Ray & The Bluetones/ I’m Having a Ball / Evening / Severn
-
Marcia Ball / Look Before YouLeap / Roadside Attractions / Alligator

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road